Lately I've been wondering how other people see me.
When you look in the mirror you see yourself and it seems you only focus on the flaws, the negatives.
I have multiple things that bother me but I'll start by naming five (so I don't get too depressed today).
So, here goes:
Like the title already stated, I wish I had boobs.
I have boobs, no doubt about that (I am a girl) and they are nice boobs, no complaints about that, but they could've been a little bit bigger.
When I shop for bra's the smallest size is still too big...
I mean, I can fit in the complete content of a tissuebox in there!
And probably still have room left...
Shopping in the kiddy size is an option (I have tried) but they're just not comfortable and don't give enough support (there's a joke! Support to what..?)
There are multiple solutions to this problem:
- a boob job (not gonna happen, too scared of it)
- a wonder bra (did happen, a lot, works wonders, coldn't live without it)
- or acceptance (did happen, love the fact that I can wear tank tops without a bra)
Number two: My lack of confidende
You know those days when you meet people who are dressed up perfectly?
Everything matches, they are glowing with confidence and find the centre of attention without any efford?
I hate those days...
Makes me feel like a total clums on the fashion area and makes me wanna clean my closet completly and throw it all in the bin (wich I recently did, well, not all of it, but a lot).
Even if, in the morning, I tought I was looking quite well, a moment like that can ruin my day.
So, I wish I had more confidence.
Solution? No idea...
Confidence is not for sale and has to come from within...
New shoes or a new jacket won't change that in the long run, a good self awarness and knowing that being you is all you'll ever need to be is what you need to find.
Let me know when you do, then you can help me find mine :)
Number three: The shape of my face and neck.
My face is too long, it looks weird.
My neck is too long and makes me look like a giraffe.
That's all I have to say on the subject (too painful)
Who likes feet, right?
I know but mine have a weird shape at the big toe.
It's a family thing, my grandmother has it and my mother had it too.
It's kind of a bump (my grandmother has a really hard time finding right shoes, she claims it's from wearing too much high heels), mine is still small and I hope it stays that way.
- get an oparation (not gonna happen, fear, again)
- wear shoes that cover "the bump" (I do, all the time, in summer, flip-flops are great but they make me look so tiny...)
- letting it go, it's not important, it are just feet, nobody likes them, right..?
I'm too pale.
My skin is very white.
People often think that I am sick (nice...)
Tanning in summer doesn't help, I turn out red and when it (ever) turns brownish it lasts only a week and it's gone again...
- self tanning spray (tried it, never doing it again, all spotted, looked like a brown dalmatian)
- for the face, BB cream (using it daily, love it)
- getting a tan sprayed on in a salon (maybe one day, kinda expensive, isn't it..?)
There, five things that I don't like about myself.
Feel free to comment about your own, or about mine, looking forward to read them :)